August 09, 2012

anna sun



Continuing on with my set of looks from the long weekend in Canmore, this is my favourite. I found this cardigan at All Saints when I was in Chicago last month and I must say that both the cardigan and the store are my new favourites. I love how the multiple patters in the cardigan make it look quintessentially mountainous and warm. Even though it was blisteringly hot this past weekend, in the cool evenings, this cardigan was my best friend. I hope everyone enjoys this look as much as I do!
The title of this look comes from the song Anna Sun by Walk the Moon. I know I'm about one summer late on this song, but if anyone gets a chance, it's definitely worth a listen!!

2 comments:

  1. i really really like the colors of this outfit~ and that printed cardigan makes me yearn for fall already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the cardigan, and with the combination too...

    http://orloinblue.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete