January 16, 2012

someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar


I was looking in Zara the other day, and I found their bow tie section. This little red and white stripped anchor bow tie just screamed at me to buy it as soon as I lay eyes on it. I coupled it with my blue paisley shirt and navy blazer to keep a nautical colour scheme, at least on my upper half. I then decided that my khakis would add a nice contrast to the outfit. So I put on my Calvin Klein belt and my Steve Madden dress shoes and headed out to dinner. I had to do this shot inside because it was a whopping -32oC with the wind yesterday and it feels like -36oC right now. Pray for warmth in Calgary!
I hope everyone likes my look :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, love the bow tie, want one like that NOW.
    Can't believe it's so cold up there, down here I was complaining of 30oC but I should be thankful of it. Maybe we could interchange some coldness for some warmness? hihi :)

    ReplyDelete