November 03, 2011

strangeness and charm




Okay, so i found this corduroy shirt at Superstore surprisingly and I absolutely fell in love! I paired it with my vintage scarf, an old grey beanie, and my Mom's lia sophia necklace to add a little classy rusticity (look it up, it's actually a word) to my look. Also, my wool socks sticking out from my boots, although typically a trend for girls, I think give my look a bit of warmth.
For my title, I chose a song from the new Florence + the Machine album, Ceremonials, which is an amazing album to say the least! If you're looking for some good new music, definitely check this one out! PS, I'll be posting another look tomorrow so watch out for that :)

1 comment:

  1. Superstore/ Joe clothes are so nice! I'd never think of wearing a scarf and necklace together, looks good on you though!

    ReplyDelete